Search This Blog

Girl Travel in Calumbuyan Island


Girl Travel in Calumbuyan Island


Girl Travel in Calumbuyan Island, Palawan. After a long boatride, I got bored during the two to three hours ride, we finally landed on this beautiful island. The island that got me 'wowed', dont get me wrong, all the places and islands we'd been through are all beauty but this Calumbuyan is truly magnificent. 


From afar you can see that Calumbuyan Island not your usual island, yes there are the usual white sand but the green and rich trees on this island is uncommon to me. My friend expect there are lots of coconut tree, lol! 


Then our tour guide told us that we can go snorkel along the island. I had doubts on him, really.. Did he expect us to swim twenty to thirty meters from island after telling us that there are sharks in Coron! Well I did play along the beach and found out that just few walks there are indeed coral reefs and pretty fishes! So I grabbed my snorkeling kit and swim away! 


The view underwater is magnificent! We didn't have to exert effort in swimming because magically the waves will move you along half of the island. So when I was on the other end all I have to do is walk a few meters and do snorkeling again, I think I did it more than five times during my stay in Calumbuyan.

You May Also Like

Malagnang Festival in Palawan

The word “Malagnang”, in the local dialect literally means "Mud" or "Muddy" which signifies fertile soil that gave...