Search This Blog

Under the Stars


I am always fascinated in the stars. Every time I went for a vacation, I usually take a shot of night time and stars. I always get amazed at night when I can see the stars, I seldom see a beautiful sky filled with stars since the Metro is light polluted.

I can still remember the last I time I went to Batangas and La Union. I was so frustrated by my stars shot, every night I changed settings so that I can make justice how beautiful the stars there.

I guess I got lucky now, I tried with the longest shutter, about 30 seconds, and smallest aperture. And I got a lucky shots that it looks surreal. I will post it next time..

You May Also Like

Growing Grapes Farm in the Philippines

Growing Grapes Farm in the Philippines We visited the Grapes Capital of the Philippines that is located in La Union...