Search This Blog

Mr Owl


Mr Owl


While staying here at La Union, our neighbor saw and caught an owl, it's a Philippine Scops Owl. It has a brown feather with a pair of orange eyes. I named him Hedwig. Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan! It is kinda aggressive and had biten me many times, I got a lot of scratch from its claws. 


After three days in the cage, visiting him and pursuing Uncle to let him go, we decided to free him. The funny thing, after few hours being freed, I saw the Philippine Scops Owl perched on one of the chairs outside my grandma's house. I had to bring him back to the trees at our backyard.

Every night on my stay at La Union, I can hear him hooting outside..

You May Also Like

Malagnang Festival in Palawan

The word “Malagnang”, in the local dialect literally means "Mud" or "Muddy" which signifies fertile soil that gave...